Trusted, clear navigation to European market opportunities
Validate and ramp-up your distribution strategy with the critically acclaimed, one-stop source of market intelligence covering European fund market opportunities â Distribution 360 (D360).
MackayWilliams is now part of the global fintech company, Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. As a result, we will gradually transition to a new brand identity where D360 will be known as Broadridge D360.
Supporting your business planning with independent verification
Whether you are considering your first foray into Europe, evaluating new markets or want the latest and most complete data and insight for your strategic decision-making, Distribution 360 will help you identify the optimal targets for your particular strategic aims. Navigating you through the highly-varied European distribution terrain, the report arms you with data on local channel structures, the size of truly accessible assets, the regulatory impact on distributor business models, the different demands of professional fund buyer segments and more, to give:
- An authoritative and comprehensive reference guide to pilot your business through the maze of the European retail funds market.
- Independent and expert guidance to help you identify the most accessible and profitable market opportunities for your particular business.
- Trusted, reliable content and data to help you construct evidence-based business cases.
Building on the success of the first edition, published in 2017, we have added content and upgraded the report into an interactive digital tool. Subscribers can now download content tailored for specific business needs.You can âslice and diceâ to get expert views on specific countries, or get a pan-European summary of topics such as broad macro trends driving industry change, the latest status of regulatory initiatives, or fund selector dynamics.
Whatâs in the report?
- Market data and sizing the opportunity for Europeâs seven key markets â including the UK â plus headline data on a further three.
- In-depth review of changing distribution business models and the impact on product demand.
- Mifid 2 â impact on local markets and its practical effect on distribution opportunities.
- Product preferences, the extent of passive penetration in third-party channels, and changing investor tastes.
- Impact of robo-advice and emergence of new distribution channels, including the growth of sub-advisory opportunities.
New for 2018
- Faster, searchable, and downloadable access to report content and data.
- Profiles of big, innovative and disruptive distributors in local markets.
- Latest best estimates of the true size of the distribution prize.
- Updated sub-advisory data, highlighting rapid growth in this distribution conduit.
- Market snapshots for Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands.
For a thoroughly comprehensive view, Distribution 360 is based on analysis of data from multiple sources, including unique research amongst 1,000 of Europeâs key distributors, insights from local experts and two decades of experience in assessing the asset-gathering opportunities available to third-party groups in Europeâs diverse and ever-changing markets.
How to order
The 2018 edition is available now. The price of the report for asset managers is: (Â£9,500 / â¬11,400/ $13,300). This includes a global licence to redistribute to colleagues working within your company. You can register below for access or contactÂ Simon Critchlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (0)20 7232 4686 for more information.
For non-asset managers interested in purchasing access to the report, please get in touch to discuss packages and prices that are available to you.
This is a seminal piece of work. Hugely impressive.
We dropped large chunks of D360 directly into our business plan.
Local-market and cross-border guidance
Our team of industry experts has substantial experience in assessing the asset-gathering opportunities available to third-party groups in Europe’s diverse and ever-changing markets.
Register for access
To register for access to the 2018 edition of Distribution 360, fill out the form below and weâll be in touch to confirm your order.